Why take out an apartment loan?
It is rarely possible to buy a flats. It is precisely to remedy this that serves a real estate credit: it is a contract by which an institution (bank, credit organization …) lends you an amount plus an interest rate to carry out your project, which you repay over a defined period.
Prepare your apartment loan project
Whatever the type of housing, the purchase of real estate is an important project, which engages you in the long term. Better to prepare your request for Roy Hobbsment for the acquisition of an apartment. For example, make sure to evaluate:
- The budget you want to spend on the purchase, taking into account your borrowing capacity and your debt ratio;
- The amount of monthly payments that you are willing to assume;
- The length of time you want your loan to extend
- The amount of your personal contribution ;
- The type of interest rate you prefer: fixed rate or variable rate / adjustable rate.
Note: Many credit institutions require a personal contribution to grant a home loan to buyers. To obtain preferential credit rates, it is even recommended to have a personal contribution of at least 30% of the amount of the mortgage loan.
State aid for your apartment
If you are a first-time buyer, you can benefit from Roy Hobbsment grants granted by the State and local authorities under certain conditions. The PTZ (Zero Rate Loan), the PEL (Housing Savings Plan) and the PAS (Social Accession Loan) are for example solutions Roy Hobbsment that can be adapted to your profile.
Subscribe to an apartment loan
Once your apartment purchase project is well defined, all you have to do is search for the apartment loan that best suits your profile and your financial situation. The ideal is to use a real estate loan comparator like Roy Hobbs.fr. Thanks to the loan simulation, the process is as quick as it is easy.
A credit apartment few steps
To subscribe an apartment loan from a real estate credit comparison system, simply:
- Fill out a simple form , with information about your project of purchase (new apartment, old apartment, price of the real estate, primary or secondary residence, compromise of sale already carried out or not) and yourself (your personal situation, professional, bank, your income, your other credits …);
- Access the best apartment credit offers for your profile in seconds;
- Make your choice and opt for the mortgage offer at the most interesting interest rates and the most advantageous conditions for you.
Once these steps have been completed, you are put in touch with the bank or mortgage lender of your choice and can apply for your mortgage. This evaluates your file, your borrowing capacity and your ability to repay and makes you an offer or not.
The ancillary costs of an apartment loan
Like all real estate loans, the apartment loan comes with ancillary costs, which represent a significant part of the total amount. Some elements of the loan can be negotiated, which can lead to great savings:
- The borrower insurance, or credit insurance: you have the possibility to choose one that is not necessarily that of your lender. This is the principle of delegation of mortgage insurance.
- The application fees, which can be negotiated especially if you are already a client of the lender;
- The modulation of the monthly payments (payment deadlines, postponement of maturity in case of difficulties …);
- The reduction or absence of penalties in the event of an early or partial repayment of the mortgage.